- Foster and develop national art heritage through song, traditional music, orchestra music, dance, theatre and others.
- Prepare and manage sports and recreational facilities to a proper and comfortable level for the citizens of Kuala Lumpur.
- Raise awareness and participation in sports and recreation amongst the citizens of Kuala Lumpur to encourage them towards healthier lifestyles.
- Cooperate with youth and sports institutions, societies, and state, national and international level NGOs.
- Cooperate with all parties to make all activities related to culture, arts, tourism, sports and recreation a success.
- Provide, promote, enhance and stage cultural and artistic activities/programs related to dance, theatre and music.
- Coordinate, organize and manage activities related to public holiday celebrations.
- Coordinate, organize and manage sports activities for all levels of society in the capital to help shape a society that is united, healthy, and disciplined in accordance with a healthy, fit Malaysian lifestyle.
- Manage and provide proper sports facilities and ensure that they are comfortable and safe to be used by the public for various uses.
- Develop relationships and cooperate with sports institutions at the state, national and international levels in organizing sports programmes that will create high performance athletes.
- Conduct research from time to time to review the public facility needs of the town of Kuala Lumpur.
- Provide opportunities to new talents to further develop their potential in the sports, culture and arts fields.
Kuala Lumpur International Radio Control Circuit (KLIRCC)
|Address||:||Taman Metropolitan Kepong, Kuala Lumpur|
|Date of Start Operation||:||16 February 2015|
|Penyelia||:||Azman bin Hj. Kamarudin|
|Assistant Supervisor||:||Irwan Razman bin Harun|
|Telephone Number||:||017 – 3266560|
|Monday to Friday||RM10.00 each session|
|Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday||RM20.00 each session|
Circuit Session Ussage
|Morning Session||9.00 am to 12.00 pm|
|Evening Session||3.00 pm to 6.00 pm|
Note: 'Air-Compressor' and 'Water-Jet Pump' for wash radio control car closed at 7.00 pm every day.