Ensure effective communications with stakeholders as well as establishing a network of international contacts while enhancing Kuala Lumpurs image as a World Class City.
- Establish good relations and cooperation between Kuala Lumpur City Hall and city dwellers as well as other government agencies and the private sector for the purpose of improving service deliver as well as mutual understanding and goodwill.
- Provide and disseminate accurate and positive information about the administration of Kuala Lumpur City Hall as well as provide feedback on comments, complaints and issues raised by the mass media.
- Ensuring good relations with international organisations and the coordination of overseas and domestic trips.
- Assist and facilitate clients who deal with City Hall in obtaining services, information and advisory services.
- Ensure feedback on complaints to the department is issued as soon as possible or at the latest within three days from the date of receipt.
- Coordinate festive celebrations, functions and official Kuala Lumpur City Hall events.
- Publish all printed and electronic material and ensure that they are disseminated to the right target audience as well as providing the latest an most accurate information on Kuala Lumpur City Hall.