DBKL Customer Service Section was created to help address customers complaints or dissatisfaction when dealing with Kuala Lumpur City Hall.
The department has 4 customer service counters that are listed below below:
Counter 1 : Licensing & Petty Traders Management Department
- Counter 2 - 4 : Information Counter, Corporate Planning Department
SERVICES PROVIDED AT EACH COUNTER
Licensing & Petty Traders Mananagement Department
- Distribution of application forms for obtaining hawker license as well as providing guidence on the correct aplication procedures.
- Providing advisory services and addressing public correspondence regarding small businesses.
- Issuance of memos permitting members of the public to liaise with department officials.
Corporate Planning Department
- Monitor the Customer Services Section in terms of staff, cleanliness and services provided.
- Address compaints face to face or via telephone, e-mail and letter.
- Provide the latest information related to DBKL.
- Managing customer feedback form (BMP) that are distributed to each department in DBKL.
- Accepting letters sent to the Department, Mayor and the Director General office.
- Issuance of memos permitting members of the public to liaise with department officials, the Mayor's and the Director General's office.