To create an advance world class city of Kuala Lumpur, beautiful and prosperous with its own identity by planning strategies that leads to the provision of infrastructure, socio-economic as well as sosial facilities while improving the quality of life from the socio-cultural and human-friendly environment aspects.
- To coordinate development budget preparation and allocation of financial resources for development projects;
- To coordinate and monitor the implementation of development projects;
- To evaluate progress and achievements of development and privatization projects;
- To identify and research studies on socio-economics; and
- To coordinate actions and feedback with social and political institution, together with government agencies and private companies outside DBKL.