Licensing & Petty Traders
1. How to made an application for a business license?
2. What is the payment method of the license application?
License is payable annually on the term of the license is in a dynamic (not necessarily end on December 31 each year).
License payment can only be made at DBKL payment counter by:
- Money Order
- Bank Draft on the name of BENDAHARI BANDARAYA
3. Why is the approval of a license may be revoked?
License may be revoked through two ways:
- Application for revocation of a license by the licensee itself or
- Approval of the license is revoked by the department on the grounds of breach of licensing conditions.
4. In the event of loss of license, how to get a copy of the license?
Licensee may obtain a duplicate copy of the license from the Finance Division, Business Facilitation and Petty Traders Management Department. Fee will be charged.