Ensure that building controls in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur are properly implemented and comply with applicable law / policy requirements.
Implement enforcement and control of buildings to be built and being built in the Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur.
- Issuance of Building Plan Approval / Building Construction Approval / Permit in accordance with the requirements of the Act / Law / Policy and Guidelines in force.
- Implement site monitoring and control in terms of safety, health and working hours to ensure compliance with legal and regulatory requirements.
- Take enforcement action against buildings or structures that are deviant or without permit.
- Monitor and identify non-compliance in construction and take enforcement action against any non-compliance and building occupied / used without CF / CCC.
- Ensure periodic inspections are carried out by owners of buildings exceeding five (5) storeys after ten (10) years CF / CCC is issued.
- Identify, monitor and take action against dilapidated, abandoned and dirty buildings.
- Issuing telco permit approval in accordance with the requirements of the Act / Law / Policy and Guidelines in force.
- Make recommendation of premises license for those who have complied with Building By- Laws WPKL.