Foster efficient and effective work ethics in planning, designing, implementing, operating, and maintaining mechanical engineering services such as:
- Vehicle, heavy machinery and work equipment logistics service.
- Building (office) mechanical and electrical services such as elevator systems, fire fighting systems, water supply systems, electrical power, lighting and air conditioning systems.
- Public mechanical and electrical facility services such as flood control pump houses, crematoriums, and water fountains.
- Solid waste disposal management services.
- Plan, analyse needs, manage the acquisition and disposal of all vehicles, machinery and mechanical equipment owned by the departments at Kuala Lumpur City Hall.
- Coordinate and manage the supply of vehicles/machinery for the use of the departments at Kuala Lumpur City Hall.
- Supervise, monitor, and control of maintenance works on vehicles/machinery and various mechanical facilities in the department workshop or by contract.
- Plan the acquisition and upkeep of all spare parts, work equipment, and various materials required by the departments at the Kuala Lumpur City Hall at the Central Store.
- Offer consulting services for design, tender, installation and maintenance of mechanical and electrical building services such as elevator systems, escalators, fire fighting systems, air conditioners, water reticulation, electrical power supply, lighting and others for Kuala Lumpur City Hall development project and building assets.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the operations and maintenance of solid waste disposal systems.
- Plan, coordinate and monitor the maintenance of public road lighting in the city of Kuala Lumpur.
- Offer technical advice services.